Our second centre in Cheshire, along with Holmes Chapel, is the Manchester Paintball Centre. This is one of our newest centres and features the very best in modern paintballing experiences. Firstly, the game zones are immensely imaginative and sprawling; huge castles, replica Wild West villages, even a Berlin Wall, all the way out here in Manchester! It is such examples of creativity that ensures Paintball Network continues to push the boundaries of what is expected from potential paintballers – we want to go further than boring barricades and hay bales.
The venue is conveniently situated on the outskirts of the city and well within driving distance from other nearby towns and cities, within acres of beautiful woodland. Ensure you play with the best; book with the Paintball Network today!
Pyrotechnics available : Paint grenades, Smoke grenades, Thunderflashes
- Gold Rush
- Dawn of the Dead
- Sheriff’s Castle
- London Apocalypse
- Berlin Wall
The Ave off Grange Road,
GPS Coordinates: N53.492335, W2.402229
Sat Nav users:
- All paintball centres are located in woodlands. Woodlands do not always have specific postcodes.
- Please don’t rely 100% on the postcode alone.
- Use the GPS coordinates to find the exact location of the paintball centre and also follow the directions below.
How to get there:
- Please follow the directions and map below.
- Please car pool where possible as parking on-site is limited.
- If you need help, please call us on 0844 477 5147*.
- FROM THE SOUTH – Exit the M60 at Junction 13, at the round about take the third exit onto the A572 and continue under the M60 and you will come to a second round about.
- FROM THE NORTH – Exit the M60 at Junction 13, you will reach a round about at the end of the off ramp.
- At the round about take the second exit onto Barton Rd/B5211 (signposted Eccles).
- Continue on this road for approximately 0.6 miles, and then turn right onto Grange Road.
- Follow this road for approximately 0.3 miles (over the M60).
- Pass the farm on the left and continue approximately 0.3 miles where you will come to a fork in the road, turn right and continue for approximately 0.7 miles.
- After approximately 0.7 miles you will come to a T junction, take a sharp left and the paintball centre entrance is marked on the left hand side about 100 yards down the road.
- The closest station is Patricroft. From here you will need to take a taxi to the paintball centre.
- Saltax Taxis 0161 737 2222 – call to pre-book taxis if required.