Paintball in Edinburgh is located in Kirknewton on the western outskirts of the city and provides the perfect setting for paintball games in Scotland. The Edinburgh Paintball Centre is the perfect place to play paintball in Scotland or paintball in Edinburgh. Please also consider our two paintball centres in Glasgow.
The Edinburgh Paintball Centre is set within dense woodland and provides the ultimate adrenaline experience for players aged 10+ years. In addition to the scenery, our incredible game zones provide players with an adrenalin-fuelled day of paintball action. Prepare to eliminate the Zombies in The Haunted Graveyard or coordinate your team as you take control of the Viet Cong Village under heavy fire.
No matter what the occasion you might be celebrating, our friendly staff are available to provide expert tips and guide you throughout your experience. Whatever your age or ability we can guarantee you a paintballing experience in Edinburgh that will thrill and excite – get set to unleash your inner warrior when you book with Paintball Network!
Pyrotechnics available: Paint grenades, Smoke grenades, Thunderflashes
Game Zones: A Bridge Too Far, Counter Strike, Sheriff’s Castle, Speedball, Viet Cong Village, Zombies’ Crypt
Haggs Road Wood Burnwynd,
near Edinburgh EH27 8ED
GPS Coordinates: N55.954016, W3.592863
FROM THE CITY OF EDINBURGH BYPASS/A720
- Exit the A720 at the Calder Junction and take the A71 towards Kilmarnock.
- Continue on the A71 for 3.5 miles.
- After 3.5 miles you will pass Hutton & Read building on the right. Take the next left signposted Balerno and Kaimes Quarry Landfill Site.
- Continue for 0.1 miles and you will come to the entrance to the paintball centre on the left.
- Please follow signs to the paintball centrecarpark.