Thinking of suiting up in camo coveralls and getting your game face on, ready for an intense day of paintball in Sheffield? You’re in luck, as Paintball Network’s Sheffield Paintball Centre hosts all types of occasions, whether you are looking for a party venue or just in the mood to take on friends and family in epic warfare scenarios. Our protective equipment – including a US-Spec goggle system – semi-automatic markers and full body combat suits are the latest in paintball technology, enabling players to experience our awesome game zones without a hitch.
Speaking of game zones, the Sheffield Paintball Centre has seven sprawling arenas, featuring themed props that wouldn’t look out of place on any blockbuster movie set! From surviving a barrage of paintballs whilst trying to gain control of war-damaged buildings to defending the Sheriff’s Castle from the uprising peasant masses, our unique game zones are sure to fill your day with fun and adventure! Throw in our amazing deals and paintball packages and you have an awesome day out!
Pyrotechnics available: Paint grenades, Smoke grenades, Thundeflashes
Game Zones: Chemical Alley, Counter Strike, Dawn of the Dead, Gold Rush, Golden Eye, London Apocalypse, Sheriff’s Castle
GPS Coordinates: N53.415359, W1.658753
- When travelling from the north follow the A61 until you reach the University of Sheffield. Follow the signs to Weston Park.
- Once you reach the roundabout take the third exit on to the A57.
- Travel for approximately 1 mile and veer right, continuing on the A57 (Manchester Road).
- Continue straight for 7 miles.
- After 7 miles turn right onto Mortimer Road. Continue straight, after approximately 1.9 miles you will come to The Strines Inn on your left.
- Continue straight on past The Strines Inn for 0.8 miles and you will find the entrance to our paintball centre is located on the left hand side.
- The closest train station is Sheffield. You will need to take a taxi to the paintball centre.